Business building finance
The difference between the success and failure of your business can come down to having the relevant equipment for your business activities.
Do you need medical machines, data processing equipment, heavy machinery, trucks or computers? We all know that the cost of acquiring this equipment can be expensive.
Yet the opposite, failing to acquire the equipment you need, can be far more damaging to your business.
At Probroker we provide the simple, transparent and fast financial support you need to connect you with the most appropriate lender so that your dreams never have to take a back seat.
Similar to a car loan, your commercial equipment can serve as collateral security for your financing.
This means that the chances of getting approval for a commercial loan are much higher with equipment lending. Ignore your credit rating concerns, because Probroker can find a solution that suits your credit rating, your goals and your financial situation.
If you have a vision, we’ll help you come up with a plan.
Benefits of using Probroker for equipment finance
Knowledge of the changing market
Our simple process
Complete the equipment financing application form. You can also submit additional financial statements such as tax returns and financial statements.
Send us an estimate of the equipment you intend to buy. You can also create a wish list and present it to us.
We will review your application and wish list. Your financial statements can tell us your business’ current financial position, whereas your wish list can show us the funds you require.
We can contact you in less than 48 hours to discuss your business needs and help you secure the most suitable equipment finance. We can narrow down the potential lenders to at least three or four and allow you to choose the most suitable for you.
Equipment finance that’s generally easier
What is equipment finance?
Equipment finance is a way of helping businesses access funding without tapping into their working capital. The interest rates for equipment lending are currently lower now than they have traditionally been. Additionally, most equipment finance companies take the equipment you purchase as collateral security for the loan, making loan applications simpler.
What is good credit?
With good business credit, you can secure up to 100% financing for a repayment period of up to 7 years. In some cases, the lender may ask for a 20% deposit as they finance the remaining 80% of the equipment. However, working with our seasoned financial specialist at Empowered Finance we can significantly expand your options.
What is bad credit?
Did you know that bad credit does not hinder you from getting equipment financing for your business? Empowered Finance works with companies that provide options for equipment finance with bad credit. However, you should have no bankruptcy files, and your business should have the ability to process credit card payments for its customers.
Where can I find equipment financing loans?
This depends on your current credit score. Potential lenders usually acquire this from your current bank and people you have done business with in the past. Knowledge about your payment habits and the overall outcome of the previous loans is essential to an equipment financier.
Where can I find out about rates?
Good credit can enable you to get equipment finance at lower interest rates. With bad credit, you can still access equipment financing, even faster than you would with a traditional loan. However, you may have to pay a little bit more in interest rates.